[Digikam-users] Digikam Color label and Photoshop urgency

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 21:39:35 BST 2013

Well, it's sound like xmp.xmp.label is just a descriptive text for
xmp.photoshop.urgency

I will set digiKam color label value to  xmp.photoshop.urgency by default...

Anybody as a feedback about this feature with Adobe LightRoom ?

Note : I just look in Exiftool about this tag, and i can see this details :

xmp.photoshop.urgency : integer (should be in the range 1-8 to conform
with the XMP spec)
0 = 0 (reserved)
1 = 1 (most urgent)
2 = 2
3 = 3
4 = 4
5 = 5 (normal urgency)
6 = 6
7 = 7
8 = 8 (least urgent)
9 = 9 (user-defined priority)

...where xmp.xmp.label is just a simple string.

Gilles Caulier