[Digikam-users] Digikam Color label and Photoshop urgency

Photonoxx photonoxx at free.fr
Mon Aug 26 17:35:51 BST 2013

I just make a try.

If I set xmp.photoshop.urgency tag with Digikam (with metadata tool), the
set urgency is take in count by Capture NX 2, even if a previous color
label was set in Capture NX 2.

It seems xmp.photoshop.urgency have priority on xmp.xmp.label set by
Capture NX 2 too, since when I set urgency in digikam, the new color label
was shown in Capture NX but the original xmp.xmp.label still exist and is
set to the old value...