[Digikam-users] Digikam Color label and Photoshop urgency

Photonoxx photonoxx at free.fr
Sun Aug 25 21:08:30 BST 2013

Yes, I spoke about Xmp.photoshop.urgency which have just value from 1 to 9
(0 value doesn't seems to exist).

I think if Digikam write this tag, Capture should be able to read it and
display a color label.

I'll try to set urgency in digikam (with kipi xmp editor) and see if
Capture NX display a color tag or not...