[Digikam-users] Digikam Color label and Photoshop urgency

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 17:10:18 BST 2013

I can respond to my question easily, because i remember how i deal
with color labels into digiKam : I just reproduce Aperture scheme and
add 2 other at end.

Look this screenshot :

http://www.apertureland.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Color-Labels-1.jpg

Aperture use only 7 color labels where digiKam 9. I can update the list :

value    digiKam                  Nikon NX          Apple Aperture
  0         None                       None                   None
  1         Red                        Red                     Red
  2         Orange                   Orange                Orange
  3         Yellow                    Yellow                 Yellow
  4         Green                     Green                  Green
  5         Blue                        Cyan                   Blue
  6         Magenta                  Blue                    Magenta
  7         Gray                       Violet                   Gray
  8         Black                      Magenta               ---
  9         White                      Rose                    ---