[Digikam-users] Digikam Color label and Photoshop urgency

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 17:03:08 BST 2013

Here there is a question about to reproduce exactly the same color
label used with other pro photo software, as Nikon NX and Apple
Aperture.

Technically, these colors used in digiKam are just GUI behavior. There
is no no side effect in DB to change few of these.

The question is : How Aperture manage Color labels ?

Gilles Caulier