[Digikam-users] Digikam Color label and Photoshop urgency

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 16:05:15 BST 2013

Hi,

No, this is not exactly the same values, if we follow color scheme :

value    DK Color Label    Xmp.xmp.Label
  0         None                       None
  1         Red                        Red
  2         Orange                   Orange
  3         Yellow                    Yellow
  4         Green                     Green
  5         Blue                        Cyan
  6         Magenta                  Blue
  7         Gray                       Violet
  8         Black                      Magenta
  9         White                      Rose

Gilles Caulier