[Digikam-users] Couple questions...

Kimberly shutterbug at wingsofwhimsy.net
Mon Aug 19 22:01:46 BST 2013

Excellent! Thank you very much Peter!

It has been a very long time since I worked on a linux based system. I am
using digikam 3.2.0 right now, I would love to be able to use the feature
talked about on that link you gave, but since I'm unfamiliar with the way
things work with linux right now, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with
that .tar file once I download it. Is it an addon that will install
automatically? Or is it a new version of the program or...?

Sorry for being such a n00b! But I'd very much appreciate your help to get
that feature working for me! :)

Thanks!
Kimberly