[Digikam-users] Couple questions...

Peter Albrecht peter at crazymonkeys.de
Mon Aug 19 21:14:25 BST 2013

Hi Kimberly,

welcome to digikam. ;)

I use digikam with linux, so I am not very familiar with KDE
under windows.
In general you can configure tooltip colors with KDE's
"System Settings" dialog. Open this configuration tool (in
linux, I start it from the "start menu") and go to
"Application Appearance" -> "Colors"
There you can find "Tooltip Text" and "Tooltip Background"
under the "Colors" tab.
I use the color scheme "oxygen cold", which gives black text
on light blue background. This works well for me.

As for the "list view":
Have a look at http://www.digikam.org/node/694
Gilles describes "a new album interface display mode named
list-view". Perhaps this could help you.
But I use digikam 3.1.0 at the moment, so I can't test it.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
	Peter