[Digikam-users] Couple questions...

Peter Albrecht peter at crazymonkeys.de
Tue Aug 20 18:32:26 BST 2013

Hi Kimberly,

On 19.08.2013 23:01, Kimberly wrote:
> It has been a very long time since I worked on a linux based system. I am
> using digikam 3.2.0 right now, I would love to be able to use the feature
> talked about on that link you gave, but since I'm unfamiliar with the way
> things work with linux right now, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with
> that .tar file once I download it. Is it an addon that will install
> automatically? Or is it a new version of the program or...?

The "list-view" been talked about at the release notes
(http://www.digikam.org/node/694) is a default feature of
digikam 3.2.0. Since you already use this version, you don't
have to download any other stuff.

Just enable the list view from the main menu, I guess. I
don't use digikam 3.2.0 yet, so I can't really tell how to
enable list view. But maybe someone else on this list can.

Regards,
	Peter