[Digikam-users] where is the user support?

ELLIOT SMITH digikam at yudc.com
Sat Aug 3 19:58:11 BST 2013

Hi,

I am looking for a photo management application, so I downloaded digikam
to give it a try, and I found some features that are broken, so I thought
I would check the support docs and forum to see if I could get any help,
and I found that the support docs
a) suck,
b) are buried and hard to find
c) something about how I can't use them until I download and install them,
but no link to do so... so maybe there are better docs that I could get if
only there were a link to download them?

and there is no way to log into the forum, which has zero posts.
http://www.digikam.org/drupal/forum   So I guess it's not just me who
can't log into it.

But there is a link for me to donate to support this hot mess.

And there is a mailing list.  Very retro.

$.02

-Elliot Smith