[Digikam-users] HDR and 2.6.0 RC

POTTIER Michel Michel.Pottier at free.fr
Wed May 16 16:14:25 BST 2012

Hello all,
 I am trying to make HDR with two jpegs. In the tools menus I choose "fusionner les images prises en fourchettes".
A box appears with the names of the binaries (align_image_stack 2011.4.0 and enfuse 4.0). Then "next", another box  with the names of the two images.
Then "next" I arrive on  "aligner les images". Next "cette operation peut prendre un peu de temps" and "Le prétraitement a échoué (Preprocessing failed)" .
By clicking on "details" open another empty box.
Running digikam in a terminal, i obtain the following output:
digikam
QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'ConnectionTest' is still in use, all queries will cease to work.

(digikam:5848): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_debug_add_log_function: assertion `func != NULL' failed
digikam(5848)/KIPI (general) KIPIExpoBlendingPlugin::ItemsPage::slotAction: Unknown action
Last line is when the preprocessing failed.

KDE Platform Version: 4.6.5
Linux 2.6.38.8-desktop-10.mga x86_64  (Mageia 1)
Is it a bug?
Thank you for your help