[Digikam-users] Are the grouping issues solved?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 09:39:53 GMT 2012

Marcel has recently fixed some issue about in current implement from
git/master. He also work a lots to have a better XMP sidecar support...

Definitivly, 2.6.0 will be better for you. Currently we are on beta stage.
Don not use it in production, but i recommend you to test it on a dedicated
test repository, and to report problem to Marcel directly.

About me, i currently manage a lots of students to implement new features
and tools, as Video slideshow, video metadata support (through Exiv2),
Clone tool, etc... Marcel also has some students, about DLNA support, Face
Recognition, Clone tool, etc...

Best

Gilles Caulier