[Digikam-users] tagging

Peter Albrecht peter at crazymonkeys.de
Fri Mar 23 18:23:09 GMT 2012

Hi John,

to 1)
I use "CTRL + SHIFT + H" to assign the tag "picture taken at
home". What I want to say: Maybe there are more free
shortcuts if you combine two meta keys (e.g. CTRL + SHIFT).

to 2)
Can't help you copiing picture attribute, but organize
"better pictures" with star-rating:
  3 stars = average pictures
  4 stars = good pictures
  5 stars = perfect pictures
So if I want so see all "perfect pictures", I search for
pictures with rating = 5 stars. That way I don't have to
keep the same picture twice.

Regards,
	Peter