[Digikam-users] Ratings, keywords missing from RAW to JPG outside Digikam 2.5. (Linux, Opensuse 11.4)

Peter Mc Donough mcd-mail-lists at gmx.net
Fri Mar 9 20:32:50 GMT 2012

Hi

I added some ratings and keywords to DNG-RAW files and expected them to
show up in JPGs later.
JPGs produced with Digikam did show ratings and keywords.

The same RAW files opened with showFoto did neither show ratings nor
keywords.

The same when processing the raw files with the UFRaw/Gimp combination:
no keywords in JPGs. I didn't expect ratings.

Ratings and keywords are set in the Digikam configuration file.

What am I missing?

System: Linux (Opensuse 11.4), Digikam 2.5.

CU
Peter