[Digikam-users] ICC file for Ricoh GXR

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 22:21:02 BST 2012

Question is why exactly do you want a ICC profile for your camera? It's
only useful for very specific usages (and I'm not even able to say
which...) Once you've transfered your RAW files to your computer, you're
going to use your computer screen and may be a printer to work on them;
those are the very first devices you need to calibrate, and those you'll
need ICC profiles for.

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>

Mes dernières photos sont dans ma
galerie<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
.
Retrouvez-moi aussi sur mon blog <http://www.mnaugendre.com/>.
Et parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon avec Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com/>,