[Digikam-users] piwigo login details

khyqo khyqoitucas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 02:54:38 BST 2012

howdy mates..

i just started using digikam to upload my photos to piwigo.. i am
encountering a problem stating that my username and password is incorrect
and failed to login into remote piwigo.. i can login to my piwigo account
using the browser with the same login details.. i am not sure if it is
because of the username and password or the url.. any suggestions/advice?

btw, my host is dreamhost.. and is a shared server..

thanks in advance for the response.. :)