[Digikam-users] A big thank you

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Mon Jul 9 11:15:22 BST 2012

Hi list,

I just switched to digikam/kipi-plugins 2.7.0 (Archlinux packages), and
thought I would express my big appreation for digikam & co.

Digikam is long time stable, still improving both by adding features and
fixing and improving existing ones at an impressive pace. This version
loaded my database without problems, and works flawlessly with my
workflow (whici is of course build around digikam).

I look forward to use this more, and experience the improvements.

So a big thank you to Gilles and the team, you *rock*!

Anders