[Digikam-users] Missing thumbnails with Digikam 2.5 on Windows 7

TKR tomkrice at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 17:47:27 GMT 2012

Mike,

I can not see any individual images. I can, however, right click on an album
and it opens in Dolphin. However, when I click on the setting icon in the
upper right, there is only a drop down list of settings. There is no setting
labled miscelaneous. If I look at the configurations settings in digikam
there is no setting for iamge size. Where is this setting you are refering
to?

TKR