[Digikam-users] Missing thumbnails with Digikam 2.5 on Windows 7

Mike Gutzschhahn info at mikeg.de
Thu Jan 12 17:31:15 GMT 2012

Hi,

just right klick on a picture an let is show you in Dolphin (View in folder). Click in the right upper corner an's select configuration. Select miscellicious at the bottom of the scroll list, an's change the size of pictures from which thumbs have to be created to 0 for infinite or a higher preffered size. Et voi la.

Cheers
Mike