[Digikam-users] (no subject)

Rinus Bakker sleeplessregulus at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 15:03:55 GMT 2012

Hi Antonio,

I just try standard values, sometimes a second run can be done. If it
doesn't do what I want, I use curves instead. Changing values and trial and
error is to time consuming for me because I do not understand what I am
doing, which I do perfectly well using curves. But in 95% of cases I am
satisfied with local contrast.