[Digikam-users] Printing assistant

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 09:22:41 GMT 2012

I'm just discovering the printing assistant (or whatever the english
translation is for "assistant d'impression"), and find it an interesting
tool to make "planche-contact" in order to prepare portfolios, shows,
books, etc.
But I don't see the possibility to put the pictures in whatever order I
would like them to appear.
Some drag&drop feature would be very much appreciated. Unless there is
already some way to achieve the same goal?

Any idea on the subject?

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com/>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/>