[Digikam-users] Printing assistant

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 09:44:53 GMT 2012

Marie,

Angelo Naseli is the author and maintainer of this tool. I meet him
next week end to Genoa. Please fill or report new wishes inot bugzilla
about. Look also current existing reports :

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&product=kipiplugins&component=PrintWizard&long_desc_type=substring&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailassigned_to2=1&emailreporter2=1&emailcc2=1&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

Gilles Caulier