[Digikam-users] [Darktable-users] Canon Powershot S100 raw files not recognized

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 20:35:43 GMT 2012

2012/1/8 Michael Rasmussen <michael at jamhome.us>

> You can speed up the process of getting your camera fully supported by
> sending RAW images to them.
> They have a web page where you can upload the .CR2 from your camera.  As
> to "what kind of image?"
> this is what I was told:
>
> .../...
>
> If the S100 does different aspect ratios (square, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9 perhaps
> also described as
> square, normal, panoramic) those would be helpful too.

The Darktable team asked for a RAW file for each white-balance setting of
the camera, so I have uploaded 9 different RAW files you can find here:
http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/fichiers/Darktable/
Different ratios are irrelevant for RAW files, as they are available for
JPEG only.

Let me know it you need something else.

Marie-Noëlle

--