[Digikam-users] the batch-programme does not want to process my first simple task (storing in a new folder - nothing more; -)

Martin Kaspar martin.kaspar at campus-24.com
Mon Apr 9 12:39:23 BST 2012

hello dear Mailing-list,

first of all: many many thanks for the great help so far - i am overwhelmed
by the gentil and supportive mails i received in the last 24 hours.
it is a great experience to see how powerful and genti
open-source-communities work togheter in user2user-support and all the
other tasks.

i love to be here...

here my new issue:
 i am quite very very new to Digikam and i do my very first steps with this
great programme. At the moment i try to figure out how i can work with the
batch-programme.

for the first step i want to move 111 images from one folder to another
(in fact to a subfolder - see the attached image)
i have choosen the images and each i wanted to add to the batch i treated
with Controll + B  (in German i used Strg.+ B)

i have managed to add 111 images to the batch and now i see them in the
batch-programme user-interface. So far so good!

The very very first step to do things is i want to move them from one
folder to another - (i attached an image, so you can see
what i want to: moving them from the folder "books_1" to the subfolder
called "lit_shot"

As i do not want to performe any other action and do not want to apply any
tool to my newly created batch i am still wondering
how i do that.
Note; at the monent the status-line constates that there is no job and no
action to do - so i still muse about the way to store
all the images that i have in  the batch at the moment (note 111) in the
subfolder!?

Can you advice me how to do that!?
i hope that i was able to explain all the necessary things. if you do have
any questions - do not hesitate to ask;-)

love to hear form you ...

greetings
matze