[Digikam-users] Where does Digikam store its tag configuration

Peter Albrecht peter at crazymonkeys.de
Mon Apr 9 13:48:03 BST 2012

And there is also an option to store rating and tags within
every jpeg additionally to digiKam sqlite-db.

 "Settings" -> "Configure digiKam..." -> "Metadata" ->
   "Common Metadata Actions" -> "Save ??? embedded in files"

In this case, your data (tags/rating) is preserved even if
you should destroy the database file.

Peter