[Digikam-users] Image editor questions

Elle Stone l.elle.stone at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 00:55:17 BST 2012

I agree with you 100% that it is really annoying that the editor
remembers, especially when it remembers CPU-intensive things like
sharpening. But I never found a way to make it not remember, except to
delete the configuration file before starting the editor. Which means
everything is reset (including stuff you don't want reset), unless you
make a backup copy that you can paste over the real config file - not
user friendly at all.