[Digikam-users] Image editor questions

Guy Stalnaker jimmyg521 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 22:40:04 BST 2012

All,

When I start the up image editor for an image settings I used from the
previous editing session persist for the current session. I do not want
this to happen. Even if I click on the Use Defaults button in the bottom
right, there are settings that still persist. For example, I just check
to confirm--the last time I edited an image, I used the Saturation
slider to desaturate an image to black-and-white. When I open a new
image and select Hue/Saturation/Brightness, the Saturation slider is at
-100. So my present workflow is to open an image in the editor, then
systematically select my frequently used settings and click on the Reset
button for each to "zero-out" every thing,

I know I must be missing something or doing something wrong because this
surely can't be how it supposed to work.

Any advice is appreciated.

Guy

--
"There is only love, and then oblivion. Love is all we have
to set against hatred." (paraphrased) Ian McEwan

Guy Stalnaker
jimmyg521 at gmail.com