[Digikam-users] Image editor questions

Antonio Trincone antonio.trincone at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 08:11:51 BST 2012

I have the same behaviour of the program and always thought it is made in
this manner, that is I figured out it is not possible to get the editor
forget previous settings of the last image used. This is annoying to me of
course, specially when RAW workflows start. Although in this last case I
have to say that some of the things in the initial parameters should be
remembered such as the system used to develop the raw images
(bilinear...etc.). Things such as those found in Post-elaboration should be
forgot as in the normal editor of jpeg images (contrast, gamma, etc.).
happy easter to all
Antonio

Il giorno 08 aprile 2012 01:55, Elle Stone <l.elle.stone at gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> I agree with you 100% that it is really annoying that the editor
> remembers, especially when it remembers CPU-intensive things like
> sharpening. But I never found a way to make it not remember, except to
> delete the configuration file before starting the editor. Which means
> everything is reset (including stuff you don't want reset), unless you
> make a backup copy that you can paste over the real config file - not
> user friendly at all.
>
> On 4/7/12, Guy Stalnaker <jimmyg521 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I know I must be missing something or doing something wrong because this
> > surely can't be how it supposed to work.

Antonio Trincone
http://publicationslist.org/antonio.trincone
http://www.icb.cnr.it/antonio.trincone/
http://sites.google.com/site/phototrincone/