[Digikam-users] digiKam 2.1 and database errors

AT Ege andreas.ege at mymail.ch
Tue Sep 13 20:28:19 BST 2011

Hi there,

Am 10.09.2011 16:47, schrieb Rinus Bakker:
> I have a fresh install of Philip dk 2.0.0. This looked like mine
> settingsscreen, just upgraded to 2.1.0. I get the same db error, but can
> not launch digikam, it crashes in launch proces
> Rinus

Same here.
If I use digikam --database-directory /home/spheniscid/bilder/ to point
it to the db, I manage half a start. It goes through checking the
collection, then crashes. :-P

bash output is following:
QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'ConnectionTest' is
still in use, all queries will cease to work.
QInotifyFileSystemWatcherEngine::addPaths: inotify_add_watch failed:
Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
QFileSystemWatcher: failed to add paths: /home/spheniscid/.config/ibus/bus
digikam: symbol lookup error: digikam: undefined symbol:
_ZN11KExiv2Iface14AltLangStrEdit15setLinesVisibleEj

Looks like their is a "in use flag" set?