[Digikam-users] digiKam 2.1 and database errors

AT Ege andreas.ege at mymail.ch
Sat Sep 10 23:52:30 BST 2011

Hi there,

Am 10.09.2011 16:47, schrieb Rinus Bakker:
> I have a fresh install of Philip dk 2.0.0. This looked like mine
> settingsscreen, just upgraded to 2.1.0. I get the same db error, but can not
> launch digikam, it crashes in launch proces
> Rinus

Dito here.
bash gives following:
digikam(8968)/digikam (core): Error while opening the database. Error
details [ QSqlError(-1, "Fehler beim Öffnen der Datenbank", "unable to
open database file") ]
[... repeated few times]
QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'ConnectionTest' is
still in use, all queries will cease to work.
QSqlDatabase:  driver not loaded
QSqlDatabase: available drivers: QSQLITE QMYSQL3 QMYSQL
QSqlDatabase:  driver not loaded
QSqlDatabase: available drivers: QSQLITE QMYSQL3 QMYSQL
QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection
'digikamDatabase-32665712' is still in use, all queries will cease to work.
QSqlDatabasePrivate::addDatabase: duplicate connection name
'digikamDatabase-32665712', old connection removed.
QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
[... repeated lots of times]
QFileSystemWatcher: failed to add paths: /home/spheniscid/.config/ibus/bus
digikam: symbol lookup error: digikam: undefined symbol:
_ZN11KExiv2Iface14AltLangStrEdit15setLinesVisibleEj

Messing with the digikamrc didn't help.
Guess time for a bug report tomorrow once I slept over it.