[Digikam-users] Main Digikam image window is blank following MacPorts software upgrade

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 15:47:04 BST 2011

Definitively, there is a conflict here :

kde4-baseapps                  @4.7.1          kde/kde4-baseapps
kde4-runtime                   @4.7.1          kde/kde4-runtime
kdebase4                       @4.6.5          kde/kdebase4
kdebase4-runtime               @4.6.5          kde/kdebase4-runtime

you must have 4.7.1 everywhere... This will trouble kioslave, i'm sure...

kipi-plugins                   @1.8.0          kde/kipi-plugins

==> kipi-plugins have been updated too. Why to still at 1.8.0, not 2.0.0 ?

Gilles Caulier