[Digikam-users] Main Digikam image window is blank following MacPorts software upgrade

Phil Stanford phil.stanford at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 14:58:23 BST 2011

Gilles, many thanks for testing this and sacrificing your wife's MacBook!!
Yes, I think that the update I did while I was still running Digikam 2.0.0
successfully must have updated KDE to 4.7.1 as below.
I'm not sure under MacPorts whether I can easily revert to 4.6.3 as there
are obviously a lot of ports that have been updated, as shown below.

I'm relieved (sort of!) that the problem can be replicated.
I don't really have the tech knowledge of KDE to pursue this, but am happy
to test any patches that hopefully may become available in due course
Digikam runs well on the Mac so it will be good to have it back!
Here's my list of KDE ports -
Cheers
Phil
-------