[Digikam-users] No need to read this, just expressing my feelings: Digikam makes geotagging very easy

Rinus Bakker sleeplessregulus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 18:05:31 BST 2011

Hi,

Still exploring the unimaginable amount of digikam features, I tried today
first time geotagging. Till now I thought why all that trouble and I know
where I make pictures, bla bla bla.
But actually the pictures I took 40 jears ag (yeah yeah, I know), I remember
it was in some country not even existing today anymore, but not much more
specific than that.

I never used this function before, I even never looked at it or read about
it. Nonetheless within a few minutes it was done, that is what I call great
software!
Thanks folks!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30489651/Schermafdruk-18_v2.jpg

Regards,