[Digikam-users] Migration problems - Digikam 1.8 to 2.0

Rinus Bakker sleeplessregulus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 10:26:48 BST 2011

Hi Bojan,
I know nothing about migration from 1.8 to 2.0. But if you have NO .RAW
files in your collection I know a good work around.  Write metadata to
pictures, and after upgrade read metadata from pictures. This way you should
have your tags back, but as said it does not work on raw.

BTW. At wich point/action you get the message about PID?
Rinus