[Digikam-users] Migration problems - Digikam 1.8 to 2.0

KrpaN bojan007 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 09:11:40 BST 2011

Hi:

Can anybody help me with a detailed advice how to migrate from digikam
1.8 to digikam 2.0. I tried everything (almost) and had no luck. Either
the tags are lost or I get the error message about some pid which is
different from another pid. Nevertheless, I did migrations in the past,
but in a way that I re-entered all the tags every time digikam got new
major version. Now, the amount of pictures grew to much and I cannot do
the job manually anymore. Thus, I am sure there is a way, I just need
someone to show me how.

Thanks.
Bojan