[Digikam-users] Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

Antonio Trincone antonio.trincone at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 17:30:42 BST 2011

I dont know if my answer could be of some interest, it should be wrong
technically speaking....I prefer to remain linked to your PPA with or
without changes; it could be convenient for future releases of Digikam which
could not be quickly added to the release of Ubuntu next to Oneiric.
ciao and thanks
Antonio

2011/10/2 Philip Johnsson <philip.johnsson at gmail.com>

> Question to you guys who use digikam2 on my PPA. As Ubuntu 11.10
> (oneiric) will come with Digikam 2.1.1 do you prefer to get new
> updates rolling as usually with my PPA having my digikam packges also
> named digikam or do you like to have my packages named digikam2 so it
> can be a choice to use them if you use my PPA?
>
> With the next release of Digikam I will also rename some packages to
> match up with the official package naming to avoid future conflicts.
> Maybe I have to make rebuilds to that before anyway depending on the
> Ubuntu 11.10 release plan and people wanting to upgrade.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Philip

Antonio Trincone
http://publicationslist.org/antonio.trincone