[Digikam-users] Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 18:04:12 BST 2011

Yes but either you have just the digikam package and with my PPA it
will be updated with rolling releases with the latest version from
upstream digikam releases or you still have the digikam2 packages as
you have now and can choose to use my PPA and either have the official
build OR update to the latest upstream release.

My build will also differ from the official build as my build will use
more updated dependent packages and increased functionality.

Philip