[Digikam-users] Any interests in Digikam 2.0 packages and digikam PPA?

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 16:06:25 BST 2011

Question to you guys who use digikam2 on my PPA. As Ubuntu 11.10
(oneiric) will come with Digikam 2.1.1 do you prefer to get new
updates rolling as usually with my PPA having my digikam packges also
named digikam or do you like to have my packages named digikam2 so it
can be a choice to use them if you use my PPA?

With the next release of Digikam I will also rename some packages to
match up with the official package naming to avoid future conflicts.
Maybe I have to make rebuilds to that before anyway depending on the
Ubuntu 11.10 release plan and people wanting to upgrade.

Any thoughts?

Philip