[Digikam-users] Old mails

Photonoxx photonoxx at free.fr
Sat Nov 12 08:53:20 GMT 2011

I can't see the header of your mymail.ch mail this week since they're
relayed by dgikam list, but it seems they was relayed correctly...

So may be it's by luck due to the fact admin list accept their quickly, or
may you just have set in your actual account a "answer to" pointing
mymail.ch adress ?

--
Nicolas Boulesteix
Photographe chasseur de lueurs