[Digikam-users] [Digikam-devel] List moderation

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 14:11:02 GMT 2011

2011/11/11 Ed Kiefer <ed_kiefer at hotmail.com>

> the only main advantage a mailing list has IMO is it is offline reading if
> you want and can save it .
>
> Ed

I use Firefox as a web browser, and it has many handy extensions:
 - ScrapBook allows to save complete pages on your computer, so you can
read them later; I used it a lot, when I had "lost" my connection for 4
months this spring-summer: used a public connection to quickly access/save
all the pages I had no time to read on-line, then come back home to read
them offline.
 - Read It Later is for saving/organizing links to pages you intend to read
later; you need a computer for that, but it can be another one as you can
access the list from anywhere if you use the optional synchronization
option.

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com/>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/>