[Digikam-users] [Digikam-devel] List moderation

Ed Kiefer ed_kiefer at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 14:04:06 GMT 2011

Ok, didn't know that , this is I guess one of first mailing lists I have been on and as you says it priority is Linux based . I do use gimp an few other open source apps but they have forums , more popular apps .

you are right, most of projects i am on are yahoo or group based so you can configure any way you like (email notification or not) .
the only main advantage a mailing list has IMO is it is offline reading if you want and can save it .

Ed