[Digikam-users] Re: Albums disappeared

sleepless sleeplessregulus at hetnet.nl
Wed May 11 15:38:07 BST 2011

Op 11-05-11 14:14, Rainer Dorsch schreef:

Most of your story is way to complex to be understood by me.

But according to this:
> What is strange that digiKam starts up with the Album structure shown in the
> appended screenshot i.e. /mnt/disk/home/rd/Rohdaten/digiKam somehow got into
> the album structure... (?)
>
> Does anybody know how I can get rid of that?
If I got your point right than:

You could make a folder with the desired name (mein album o.s.e.) for
your album in dolpin or console or whatever.  I would put a couple of
pictures in it (not sure if thats neceserey)

Than in dk 2.0 I would go to Settings-> Configure Digikam -> Collections
-> add collection and point to the freshly made album(folder)

Than go back to album view and move the folders(albums) one by one to
the new folder (Try one ¨test¨ folder first, to see if it works like you
want)

If all done go back to: Settings-> Configure Digikam -> Collections ->
and remove album ¨/mnt/disk/home/rd/Rohdaten/digiKam¨

Rinus