[Digikam-users] pgf problems in digikam 1.9.0

Dr. Martin Senftleben linux at drmartinus.de
Thu May 12 04:49:44 BST 2011

Hi,

I'm using digikam 1.9.0 in LinuxMint 10 under gnome. Most things work
very well, and recently I decided to let digikam convert jpg's into
pgf's when downloading them. Yesterday I wanted to use these pgf's in
two different ways:
converting them to jpg (because I needed them that way for another
program) and editing them. In both cases, when starting the process,
digikam crashes instantly. I then also tried converting them to other
formats, but it's all the same...

Is this known?

Thanks,
Martin