[Digikam-users] sqlite-engine on external PC/Server?

cool.chris65 at web.de cool.chris65 at web.de
Sat Mar 26 15:45:55 GMT 2011

Hi,

I'm using DK 1.9.0 on different PC, my pics are stored on an external hdd
connected via nfs.

Unfortunal the machine where the hdd is connectet to has only resources to run
a little sqlite-engine but not a sql-server (it's a fritzbox-router ;) )

Is there a way to use an external sq-lite-engine instead of a local installed
one?

Actual I share the database by copying it between the different pc, but this is
not very comftable ;)

Greetz,

Christoph
--
GPG-Fingerprint: 171A 6F66 52E5 A6CE D664 2427 832F E711 7442 8261