[Digikam-users] How to change address in "album" view??

DB Freddog_de at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 26 19:59:23 GMT 2011

Hi all,

Just started to work with Digikam - thank you for the app! - and I've
already got myself in a twist....

(1) I loaded some images from my computer's memory card via a USB-card
reader, using Digikam.  Gave Digikam the address where I wwanted the
images stored on my hard drive, making a new folder for the images.  All
seems OK, I've been able to read & modify the images & their location.....

(2) BUT.... I then got DK to collect the rest of my images which are
already on the hard drive... Again, all seems OK.....

BUT...the images I loaded in step 1 are shown in the album list with the
absolute path name, all the others from step 2 are shown with a relative
path name - which is the result I would prefer....

HOW can I change the display of the files in step 1 to be a relative
path name & thus show up in the right sequence?????

Many thanks for any help!!!!!

Dave

uname -ar
Linux Fedora-Blue 2.6.35.11-83.fc14.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Feb 7 07:06:44 UTC
2011 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Fedora 14

digiKam
Version 1.8.0
Using KDE Development Platform 4.5.5 (KDE 4.5.5)