[Digikam-users] Re: A comment on Irfanview

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Sat Mar 26 06:54:25 GMT 2011

Sorry, the Iranview command for batch image processing is B, not T (File/Batch conversion). I use it to resize images, change filetype, bit depth, etc, regularly. It can also crop, add text, rotate, sharpen, rename, remove EXIF and IPTC data, etc.

He seems to release a new version at least once a year. What sort of new things would you like it to do?

Peter Shute

Sent using BlackBerry