[Digikam-users] Re: export to piwigo works really wonderful

JD Rogers rogersjd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:49:54 BST 2011

Indeed, those are some nice photos. I like Philip's suggestion about
meta data, I'm going to have to look into doing that.

Rinus, do you use transparency in your watermark? I've been using
color: white
opacity:  20%
background: no
which keeps it subtle but readable.

Speaking of which, is there a clever way to save the watermark
settings? DK seems to forget them each time.
JDR