[Digikam-users] Re: export to piwigo works really wonderful

Wilkins, Vern W vwilkins at indiana.edu
Thu Jun 30 15:55:11 BST 2011

This is probably off topic, but if the exif data is in the image, you just need the Advanced Metadata plugin with Piwigo.  It's very simple to install.  I've used it through many revisions in my Piwigo gallery and it works well.

http://vw.homelinux.net/z

Look under shooting conditions while looking at a photo and you'll see the data.  What data is displayed is completely configurable.

Vern