[Digikam-users] Re: export to piwigo works really wonderful

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:24:35 BST 2011

Nice gallery!

But for a photo nerd like it would be great to be able to see more
meta data about each picture. Is it possible to export properties like
camera and lens in use and with what focal length, aperture and
exposure time for each photo? I'm not familiar with what kind of data
Piwigo supports.

Keep on digikaming and shooting great pictures!

/Philip