[Digikam-users] How do I launch digikam on Ubuntu 10.04

Keith Reed keith.reed at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 03:48:04 BST 2011

I've failed to find a workable answervia the documentation or Google. When I
plug in my (Nikon) camera, it shows up on the desktop. I know I can set a
default application through Nautalis via Edit/Preferences/Media/Photos/Open
with other application. What I cannot do is find a successful command that
actually works. Putting in "/usr/bin/digikam" causes no apparant result. I
would ideally like it to open to the Camera download screen.

Has anyone solved this?
-- Keith